Frisco Personal Injury Lawyers | Frisco Personal Injury Attorneys | Frisco Personal Injury Law Firms
What does a Frisco Personal Injury Attorney do?
In Frisco, Texas, a variety of workplace accidents, road accidents, and other accidents caused by negligence, recklessness, or wrongdoing create new Frisco personal injury claims each day. An experienced Frisco car accident lawyer or other Frisco personal injury lawyer can help you in a number of ways including getting you competent medical care, getting your your car fixed and getting you the money you deserve for all your damages. In reality, Frisco personal injury attorneys cover many areas beyond just auto accidents. Just some of the matters that Frisco Personal Injury lawyers cover are:
- Frisco, TX Personal Injury Lawyer
- Frisco, TX Product Defect Lawyer
- Frisco, TX Medical Malpractice Attorney
- Frisco, TX Nursing Home Malpractice Lawyer
- Frisco, TX Legal Malpractice Lawyer
- Frisco, TX Real Estate Broker Fraud Lawyer
- Frisco, TX Dangerous Drug Lawyer
- Frisco, TX Medical Device Recall Lawyer
- Frisco, TX Product Defect Laws
- Frisco, TX Car Accident Lawyer
- Frisco, TX Drunk Driving Accident Lawyer
- Frisco, TX Tractor Trailer Accident Lawyer
- Frisco, TX Workers’ Comp Lawyer
- Frisco, TX Industrial Accident Lawyer
- Frisco, TX Cruise Ship Injury Lawyer
- Frisco, TX Boating Injury Attorney
- Frisco, TX Railroad Employee Injury Lawyer
- Frisco, TX Negligence Lawyer
- Frisco, TX Punitive Damage Lawyer
- Frisco, TX Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Frisco, TX Negligence Trial Lawyer
- Frisco, TX Slip & Fall Lawyer
- Frisco, TX Dog Bite Lawyer
- Frisco, TX Bad Faith Insurance Lawyer
- Frisco, TX Tort Claims Act Lawyers
- Frisco, TX Lawyers that Sue the City of Frisco, Collin County, & State of Texas Liability and
- Frisco, TX Lawyers that Sue the Federal Government
- Collin County District Trial Courts
- Frisco, TX Expert Witnesses & Frisco, TX Trial Lawyers
- Frisco, TX Injury Frequently Asked Questions
- Statutes & Laws for Injury Claims in Frisco, Texas
If you or a loved one are a Frisco, Texas injury victim, contact a Frisco personal injury lawyer today to get a thorough consultation as to your legal rights.
Why do you need a Frisco, TX Personal Injury Lawyer?
A Frisco personal injury attorney can help you in a variety of ways. In most cases where someone gets injured due to the negligence of another or a company, there is insurance to cover the personal injury claim. If you have ever dealt with an insurance company before, then you will immediately know why you need to hire and experienced and competent Frisco personal injury lawyer. Additionally, Frisco personal injury lawyers or Collin County personal injury lawyers can represent you in your personal injury claim throughout Texas state and federal courts. An experienced Texas personal injury lawyer will provide you with support during your time of need and get you the compensation you deserve.
What does a Frisco personal injury attorney charge?
Most lawyers charge an hourly rate plus a retainer fee. These types of lawyers perform billable hours and charge you according to the amount of time they spend working on your case. This is not the case with Frisco personal injury attorneys. Personal injury lawyers, or PI lawyers for short, are permitted under Texas ethics rules to represent clients under a “contingency fee” agreement.
The specifics of the contingency fee agreement will vary from state to state and even from lawyer to lawyer within a state; however, a contingency fee basically means that if the injured person does not recover anything, then they pay will not be required to pay their lawyer anything either. Specifically, under a contingency fee agreement, your Frisco personal injury lawyer will take a predetermined percentage of any recovery they obtain for you, the client. Not only does this save you immediate out of pocket expenditures, but it also aligns your lawyer’s interests with yours, ensuring they work efficiently to get you the maximum recovery, and do not simply rack up lots of hours.
Where do Frisco Personal Injury Attorneys or Collin County Personal Injury Attorneys file cases?
Frisco personal injury lawyers are experienced in handling personal injury and accident cases in both federal and state courts across the Greater Frisco area. Just a few of the many courts in which Frisco injury lawyers typically try cases are:
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas - Sherman Division
101 East Pecan Street, 1st Floor
Sherman, TX 75090
Collin County 199th District Court
Collin County 219th District Court
Collin County 296th District Court
Collin County 366th District Court
The Civil District Courts for Frisco and Collin County are located at:
Collin County Courthouse
Personal Injury Attorneys Serve Frisco and Surrounding Cities
Serving clients throughout Central Texas, including Addison, Allen, Bent Tree Country Club, Carrollton, Celina, Colony, Fairview, Hackberry, Hebron, Lake Dallas, Lakewood Village, Lewisville Lake, Lincoln Park, Little Elm, Lowry Crossing, McKinney, Navo, New Hope, Oak Point, Plano, Plantation Golf Club, Princeton, Prosper, Providence Village, Savannah, The Colony and other communities in Collin County and Denton County.